The SusQ-Cyber Charter School will use the Internet or other emerging
technologies to deliver a personalized educational program to learners who
express the desire and/or demonstrate the need for non-traditional, flexible
delivery of curriculum.
“A School Without Walls”
The Board of Trustees of the SusQ-Cyber Charter School have adopted the
following belief statement:
• All students can learn.
• Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social,
emotional, and intellectual needs.
• Students learn in different ways and should be provided with a
variety of instructional approaches to support their learning.
• Teachers, administrators, parents and the community share the
responsibility for advancing the school’s mission.
• Exceptional students require special services and resources.
• Curriculum and instructional practices should incorporate a variety
of learning activities to accommodate differences in learning styles.
• Ongoing professional development of staff is vital.
The SusQ-Cyber Charter School, in concert with parents and community, will
provide all students, regardless of reason or need, a quality public education
utilizing innovative technology and research-based curriculum to assist students in
achieving their goals beyond graduation.